Beautiful Oceanfront Home, Gorgeous Views, jacuzzi, huge Patio! Best Value!
Large patio next to the deck sitting on the oceanfront, BBQ, seating, hot tub
New great hot tub, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Relax, have a beverage, enjoy!
Huge living room to dining area. Two seating areas plus dining ocean views!
Two seating areas of the living room. Ocean views left, and courtyard (pictured)
Expansive sofa facing fireplace, entertainment, tv, dvd, (Premium Channels inc
Facing entry, and dining. Queen sleeper sofa 2nd Living Room sitting area
Looking out at the deck and patio from the living room
Wet Bar, Dining Room and entry to Galley Style kitchen
Kitchen facing into from the dining room
Hall going to Main entree door
Master King bedroom, has ocean views, facing toward dressing area, bathroom
Courtyard to left, this is the master bedroom from the doorway, bath-walk-in R
King bedroom 2 has a it's own bathroom, with a shower
Extra long Twin Singles in Bedroom 3, these can be made up as a king bed too
This is the extra long Twin Singles made up as a very comfortable King Bed.
Travertine floors extends to bathroom and bedroom 3 with extra long twin beds
Deck with surrounded with glass. Slate & Copper Patio Table and BBQ are here
Surfer below, which there are many! Surfers, dolphins, pelicans, sea gulls
Beacon's Beach from 866
Sit relaxing to sounds of waves,, view dolphins, sea life. Patio or jacuzzi!
Don't worry! The hot tub does have a cover for safety and keeping it hot.
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 10
- Baths 3
- Minimum Stay 3 - 6 Nights
- Price$611 avg/night
- Property Description House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 7-10)
- If this property is booked, email me anyway, I have other oceanfront homes or condos that may be available for your dates!
- Enjoy the fabulous surf and sounds of the ocean before you, as you sip your morning coffee or evening wine or Margaritas. Enjoy the fresh ocean air in peace and tranquility. Dine on your private 180 degree ocean view deck, or enjoy a quiet dinner in the diningroom. 'Wow!' is what new guests say as they enter the livingroom and experience the wide open ocean view before them.
- The livingroom offers a huge inviting fireplace, to view & savor the sounds and sights before you; the waves, surfers, dolphins, cruise ships,fishing boats and all of the marine life as it flows before your eyes. Take long relaxing barefoot walks on the beach, or take a short stroll/jog to the local boutiques or restaurants. Boogie board, surf or just read a book as you relax and sunbathe!
- Hike in Torrey Pines or why not take in a round of Golf at one the World Class Golf Resorts? Spend a day at Disneyland, it is only a little over an hour's drive away. Or take the kids to Legoland, only 10 minutes from the beach house. Take a short trip to San Diego and enjoy the World Famous San Diego Zoo. How about the Wild Animal Park for a picnic?
- Explore the Cedros Design District, Del Mar Plaza or the great Carlsbad Company Stores for shopping nearby, and if you happen to be so lucky to be here in the spring, the famous Flower Fields of Carlsbad are spectacular! (After all we are the flower capital of the world!)
- When the weather is cool, sit in front of your huge crackling fireplace while listening and watching the crashing surf before you!
- You will never get a better night's rest when you let the sound of waves and scent of the ocean lull you into a most relaxing night of sleep.
- Keywords: House
- Bedrooms King size beds (2) 2 Kings, one in each of two bedrooms, or 1 additional King on request in the 3rd bedroom which has 2 Extra Long Twins easily covered with a King Memory Foam for a very comfy bed!, Twin or Single Beds (3) Two Extra Long Twins in the 3rd Bedroom (can be made up as a king bed), one pull out single ottoman bed, and additionally one single roll-away bed for use in any room, Child Beds (1) Tot cot provided, and 1 fold-out single mattress, Baby Cribs (1) One Portable Crib is provided. A full size crib and additional baby equipment can be ordered from local companies, includes delivery and set up- and removal on departure- ask me!, (1) Queen Size Sleeper Sofa in Living Room is provided
- Bathrooms Master bathroom, dressing area before entry, and huge walk in closet. Separate Bathtub, shower with a safety hand bar. Bathroom 2, in 2nd king bedroom has a shower and bathroom 3 also has a shower, and is just outside of bedroom 3, around the corner out of view from the main hallway.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Broadband Access, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Fitness Room / Equipment, Free Long Distance, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking Off Street, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet, Wood Fireplace
- Notes Copy-Scanner, Full Kitchen includes Microwave, Blender, Coffee makers, Coffee Grinder, Waffle Iron, all Cooking utensils and Circulon pots and pans provided, Boogie/body boards, beach chairs and umbrella, Smoking outdoors only. Spring water provided for you from the 60 gallon tank pumped to the kitchen, the refrigerator and master bathroom next to sink. Walk to restaurants and local coffee shops, Pizza, Mexican, Wine Bar. Grilles, local boutiques.
- Entertainment Books, CD Player, DVD Player, Games, Music Library, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, Toys, Video Library
- Pool / Spa Hot Tub
- Outside Bicycles, Deck / Patio, Golf, Outdoor Grill, Water Sports Gear
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 10, Minimum Age Limit for Renters, pets considered, children welcome, non smoking only, wheelchair accessible